FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, sessions will be recorded and available for 60 days post-event. This excludes Busy Beaver Training Day sessions.
Yes, we have a variety of discounts available to attendees of the Summit, and/or attendees of the Busy Beaver Training Day, including four hotels. Lowest discounted hotel starting at $179.00/night. Group discounts on registration rates are also available starting at groups of 5 – contact email@example.com for more information. More discounts to be announced soon.
- Busy Beaver Training Day Inclusions
- Access to 1 of the 4 tracks available in the Busy Beaver Training Day (animal welfare – back to basics, fund development and marketing, enforcement, or leadership).
- Meals (breakfast and lunch) on May 2
- Two-Day Summit (May 3 & 4) Inclusions
- Access to all live sessions and session recordings, activities, sponsors/exhibitors, and meals (breakfast and lunch) on May 3 & May 4.
We are committed to producing a safe event for our attendees, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, volunteers and staff. We are carefully monitoring provincial and federal government guidelines and public health regulations, and consulting the event venue to ensure the event will be a safe place to interact and conduct business. Making our Summit safe and accessible to everyone in attendance is our top priority.
As part of our commitment, we have developed safety protocols and best practices around COVID-19 response and prevention, which are being updated as more information and guidance becomes available.
More details will be shared closer to the Summit, if you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket holders can cancel their registration prior to March 31, 2023 to receive a full refund. Ticket holders may transfer their registration prior to April 24, 2023. Registrants who need to cancel their registration for a reason related to Covid-19, are asked to contact email@example.com.